Frequently asked questions

How can I change the address to which my Hyphen correspondence is sent?

Simply ping us an email detailing the address of the property managed by Hyphen, your name and your preferred correspondence address.

How can I pay my service charge?

Bank Transfer: The preferred payment option is via direct Bank Transfer to the account detailed within the footer of your service charge demand. Standing Order: Some Leaseholders might wish to split their payments equally throughout the financial year. Balances must be cleared by the end of the financial year. Standing Order payments must be agreed in advance with the agent. Please note that some buildings do not allow standing order payments.

How do I sign up for the Online Portal?

Once you have provided us with a valid email address, you will receive an invitation to sign up to the Portal within 24 hours.

The invitation will be sent by MyBlockman, our chosen Portal provider.

Between what hours are Hyphen contactable for non-emergency matters?

Hyphen are open for business between the hours of 8am - 6pm, Monady to Friday for non-emergency matters. Please note that, in the event of an emergency, you should refer to your Hyphen Resident's Handbook for the details of out-of-hours contractors. However, if at any time you feel that you or anyone else is in immediate danger (i.e. there is an unauthorised person(s) in the building) you should diall 999 and request Police assistance immediately.